|04-23-2012, 02:07 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Status: Senior Member
What would the code be for the henry products in the sql section?
1. List the book code and book title of each book.
2. List the complete BRANCH table.
3. List the name of each publisher located in Boston.
4. List the name of each publisher not located in New York.
5. List the name of each branch that has at least nine employees.
6. List the book code and book title of each book that has the type HOR.
7. List the book code and book title of each book that has the type HOR and is in paperback.
8. List the book code and book title of each book that has the type HOR or is published by the
publisher with the publisher code SC.
9. List the book code, book title, and price of each book with a price between $15 and $25.
10. List the book code and book title of each book that has the type MYS and a price of less
11. Customers who are part of a special program get a 10 percent discount off regular book
prices. List the book code, book title, and discounted price of each book. Use
DISCOUNTED_PRICE as the name for the computed column, which should calculate 90
percent of the current price (100 percent less a 10 percent discount).
12. Find the name of each publisher containing the word “and.” (Hint: Be sure that your query selects
only those publishers that contain the word “and” and not those that contain the letters “and”
in the middle of a word. For example, your query should select the publisher named “Farrar
Straus and Giroux,” but should not select the publisher named “Random House.”)
13. List the book code and book title of each book that has the type SFI, MYS, or HOR. Use
the IN operator in your command.
14. Repeat Exercise 13, but also list the books in alphabetical order by title.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to loop a section of code?||Sweg||Coding||1||10-23-2013 02:06 PM|
|What's wrong with this section of my code?||David||Coding||1||06-15-2013 06:06 PM|
|I need some electronics products company tie-up to sell their products through online?||thirum||Web Applications||0||03-28-2012 10:35 AM|
is a section in a document, then y a separate
|VivekS||Html Code/ Html Codes||2||12-14-2011 03:36 PM|
|Does the Adobe Core keygen that has the key codes for CS5 products work for CS5.5 products||neosandra||Coding||0||05-19-2011 07:36 PM|
Most Viewed Threads